Ноябрь 8, 2016

Грансон (Grandson)

Путеводитель по Грансону, Швейцария:

 

Грансон (Grandson) — это небольшой городок в окрестностях Ивердона, на берегу Невшательского озера, в кантоне Во. Городок знаменит свои замком — Château de Grandson — с интересной музейной коллекций. Замок Грансона наряду с церковью Иоанна Крестителя внесены в список швейцарских памятников национального значения. Весь городок находится под охраной как национальный памятник. В Грансоне находятся доисторические свайные поселения, являющиеся частью памятника ЮНЕСКО — доисторические свайные поселения вокруг Альп.

Погода в Грансоне:

 

Добраться в Грансон:

Грансон находится примерно в 4,5 км ходьбы от вокзала в Ивердоне (примерно 1 час ходьбы).

 

На машине в Грансон
  • Из Женевы: 95 км (примерно 1 ч)
  • Из Цюриха: 204 км (примерно 2:10)
  • Из Базеля: 154 км (примерно 2ч)

Парковки: Возле замка Грансона есть бесплатная парковка

 

На общественном транспорте в Грансон

Ближайший ж/д вокзал находится в соседнем городе Yverdon-les-Bains. Проложить маршрут можно на сайте www.sbb.ch

Желтый почтовый автобус (La Poste) отправляется прямо от вокзала в Yverdon-les-Bains и идет до Грансона, выходить нужно на остановке Place du Chateau. Посмотреть расписание можно здесь: www.tableaux-horaires.ch

Можно добраться и на кораблике: www.navig.ch


 

История Грансона:

До 1475 года город подчинялся Бургундской Савойе. 2 марта 1476 года около Грансона происходил упорный бой между швейцарцами и бургундским герцогом Карлом Смелым, который потерпел в итоге поражение и лишился большей части своей артиллерии.

In the late 15th century, Grandson castle belonged to Jacques de Savoie, an ally of Charles the Bold. In 1475 the castle was taken by the Swiss Confederation. In late February 1476, Charles the Bold brought up a large mercenary army to retake the castle. Uncertain of relief, the garrison decided to surrender.

Swiss sources are unanimous in stating that the men only gave up when Charles assured them they would be spared. Instead, he ordered all 412 men of the garrison to be executed.

On 2 March 1476 the Swiss relief army approached the forces of Charles near the town of Concise. Poor reconnaissance left Charles uninformed as to the size and deployment of the Swiss, and he believed that the Swiss vanguard was the entire force sent against him. When the main body of the Swiss emerged from a forest, the Burgundian army, already pulling back, became confused. The withdrawal soon turned into a rout when the Burgundian army broke ranks and ran.

Few casualties were suffered on either side: the Swiss did not have the cavalry necessary to chase the Burgundians far. At insignificant cost to themselves, the Swiss had humiliated the greatest duke in Europe, defeated one of the most feared armies, and taken a most impressive amount of treasure. After the battle, the Swiss troops came upon the bodies of their countrymen still hanging from trees. Rather than demoralizing them, it united them as never before.

The forerunners of the Protestant Reformation in Grandson included the coup of Guillaume Farel, who had destroyed the altars of the Franciscan church in 1531, and the sermons of the French priest Jean Le Comte. However, it wasn’t until 1554 that the full Reformation spread from Bern to Grandson. The monastery and property of the Franciscans were divided between Grandson and the cities of Bern and Fribourg. After the secularization the cloisterhoused a cemetery until the beginning of the 19th. The buildings of the Priory of Saint-Jean became the City Hall and school buildings.[5]

Under Bernese rule, the town was administered by a 24-member council, with the first 12 forming a court.

In the 19th century major construction projects changed the town and the immediate surroundings. In 1819, the Franciscan church and the cemetery were moved to Les Collombaires to allow an extension of the Rue Basse to the main road. In 1890 the foundations of the church were destroyed to allow the creation of a plaza in front of city hall. In 1858, the city was separated from the lake by a dam which was built for the YverdonBiel railway line. The lake’s water level fell in 1879 with the Jura water correction. The medieval harbor at the west entrance to the town, no longer connected to the lake. At the end of the 19th Century, new docks were built along with magnificent houses on the new bank including the estate and astronomic observatory of the Vautier family. The expansion of the main road and their connection with the surrounding road network led to the 1848-55 straightening and widening of the Rue Basse which forced about thirty houses to move back. On the Palace Square, one of the most remarkable churches of the Evangelical Free Church of the Canton of Vaud was consecrated in 1898.[5]

The income of the residents of Grandson came from agriculture, particularly from livestock raising on slopes of the Jura Mountains, but also from fishing. The wine production was widespread in the late 19th Century but decreased significantly with the emergence of parasitic diseases. The major industry in the 19th Century was tobacco processing. The main tobacco procession company was Vos, Decoppet. & Cie., which was headquartered in the castle. In 1831, it was taken over by the H. Vautier & Cie. company. The wealthy Vautier family were closely involved in local politics and between 1899 and 1914, they held the mayor’s office. Their factory at the west entrance of the city was closed in 1972. In addition, there were various companies in the construction industry (Herren Frères & Cie., Beati Frères SA), Transport, Civil engineering (1896 Landi, 1920 Cand, merged in 1974 into Cand-Landi SA) and construction materials (Les Sables La Poissine Graviers & SA) in town. Today the automotive prototyping company Ateliers d’études de construction automobile Sàrl is headquartered in Grandson.

 

Fondation du Château de Grandson
Place du Château
1422 Grandson, Switzerland

Вебсайт

 

Opening hours

From October 3 2016 through March 31 2017: Open daily from 08h00 to 17h00 (Last entry at 16h00)
From April 1 through October 31 2017: Open daily from 08h00 to 18h00 (Last entry at 17h00)

Closed on December 25 and January 1.

Please note that for security reasons, animals are not allowed within the premises. Thank you for your comprehension.

Tickets

Adults: CHF 12.-
Children (6-16 years old): CHF 5.-
Families (2 adults + 1-2 children): CHF 28.-
AVS, AI, military, students, apprentices 16 years and up: CHF 10.-
Groups ( 10 people or more), per person: CHF 10.-
Tour guide (for groups up to 25 people): CHF 75.-

We accept payment in Swiss francs and Euros as well as Visa, Mastercard, Postcard, Maestro and Diners

 

Добавить комментарий

Ваш e-mail не будет опубликован.